Riyad Pay Mobile Wallet App is one of the digital payment solutions provided by Riyad Bank, which will allow you to load your Riyad Bank MasterCard Credit Cards and Preload Cards on your Android smartphones. You will be able to pay at any contactless Near Filed Communication “NFC” enabled point of sale terminal without presenting your physical card to pay.
Key features of Riyad Pay Mobile Wallet:
- Convenient & Smooth payment Experience: click on the Riyad Pay app and tap the terminal to pay for low value items not exceeding SAR 100 per transaction
- Security: Each card is tokenized and the actual card number is not stored on the app. The bank also uses strong authentication protocols to verify each transaction
- Accessibility: Works on all NFC Terminals across the world
Customers who can use Riyad Pay Wallet:
This is available for all Riyad Bank customers who have MasterCard Credit Cards and Preload Cards with Android smartphones that has the NFC capability.
How to Register to Riyad Pay Wallet:
- After downloading the app and when you register for the first time, you will be prompted to create a 4 digit wallet access pin, accept the terms and conditions after reading and then select a default payment method
- Choose the card/cards you want to use through the app and it will be added easily
How to use Riyad Pay Wallet:
Look out for Pay Pass
logo on any point of sale terminal - if you see it, All you have to do is wave or tap your smartphone at any point-of-sale device that supports this feature to make a successful payment! You can also use it internationally wherever the service is enabled.
Ways to pay with the Riyad Pay Wallet:
PIN or Pattern Unlock: If you have a PIN or pattern lock established on your phone, simply unlock your phone and hold the device in close proximity to the point of sale terminal at the cash register. The Riyad Pay Wallet will launch and your payment will initiate automatically with your default card. Alternately, you can select a different card to pay with prior to holding the device close to the terminal.
Riyad Pay Wallet Icon: Locate and click the Riyad Pay Wallet Icon in your phone. Next, select the default card or a different card to pay with prior to holding the device close to the point of sale terminal. Then, enter your Riyad Pay Wallet access pin. In order to pay, press the “Pay Now” button. Hold the device in close proximity to the terminal at the cash register.
How to use Riyad Pay wallet