Because we always aim to provide you with a convenient and easy banking experience with us an “ALAWAL” student account cardholder, we are pleased to announce that we now offering you access to our digital banking channels:
In addition, we are also offering other applications:
As you can open your current account online without the need to visit the branch, and merge your student account with your current account!
Riyad App for Smartwatches: to keep track of your account details using the latest technology
Riyad Token: to authenticate both log in and financial transactions
Riyad Pay Mobile Wallet App: to load Riyad Bank MasterCard Credit Cards and preload Cards on your point of sale terminals without presenting your physical card to pay
Open your current account Online without the need to visit the branch. All you need to do is filling opening account online application through Riyad Bank website, verify your personal information via ABSHER, and the card (mada) will be delivered to your address. You can merge your current account with the student account easily through Riyad Online.
How do I benefit from these digital banking channels? What are the main features and benefits?
You can handle your account easily from anywhere using our Digital Banking Channels.
You do not need to look for a Riyad bank ATM or stand in line.
Services Available through Digital Channels:
How can you merge your current account with the student account through Riyad Online?
- Fully manage your account
- Account balance overview
- Instant issuance of Virtual Credit Card for online shopping
- Money transfer
- Send transfer to beneficiaries in Riyad Bank and other local Banks
- Receive incoming transfers from Riyad Bank and other local Banks
- Payments of government services and traffic violations
- Bill Payment and fees
Update personal information
Sticker and bracelet for Contactless Payment services to pay for low value purchases
- Update mobile number through ATMs
- After opening current account online, you will receive a temporary user number and password by SMS on your mobile that you can use in Riyad Online and Riyad Mobile
- Sign in to Riyad Online
- A message will appear “Dear customer you already have student user registered – do you want to merge your student account with your current user?”
- Press Yes
- Enter your current account password
- Press implement
Now you merge your current user with your student account successfully!
To know more about our Digital Banking channels, please watch this video.
To know more about the registration steps for our Digital Banking, watch this video.